Samsung USB Drivers Download
Samsung Odin is currently one of the best root tool available for flashing android phones. For connecting Samsung devices to computer, Samsung provides PC sync software which called Samsung Kies. Many users have complained that without Samsung USB Driver they were unable to root their device or transfer data. So you should download Samsung USB Driver before using Odin Samsung. Samsung USB drivers allows you to connect your Samsung mobile or tablet to computer without Samsung Kies app.
Latest Samsung USB drivers can help you to flash Samsung stock firmware on Samsung device by using original drivers. Here on this page, you can download official Samsung USB driver for all Samsung devices. If you don’t know how to use Odin or Samsung drivers, then do follow below mentioned points.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers from this page.
- Extract the zip file, then install Samsung USB Drivers.
- When you have been installed Samsung USB driver successfully, you must reboot the computer.
- After the boots, you need to connect your Samsung device to your computer via USB cable.
- Congratulations, now you can transfer files between your computer and the Samsung smartphone.
Download Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52
File Name: Samsung-USB-Driver-v184.108.40.206.zip
File Size: 24.70 MB
Compatible With: Windows Computer
There are thousands of people who are searching for Samsung usb driver for windows 7 32 bit free download and Samsung USB driver for windows 7 64 bit, so if you are one of them, then you can use these drivers. Along with file transfer, if you are going to use Odin to root Samsung devices, then you’ll need these samsung usb drivers for Odin. We here at Odin Download try to provide latest version of Samsung USB driver xda, and Odin Samsung drivers so keep checking this page for further Samsung drivers updates.