Download Odin 3.12.3 Latest Version
Odin download for ROM Flashing any Samsung Android Smartphone or Tablet Device
Odin software is one of the best freeware to root and flash Samsung Android phones and tablets. Latest version of Odin 3.12.3 is available for free Odin download here on this page. You can root/flash all Samsung gadgets including Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, note and so on. You don’t even need to learn anything to use Samsung Odin. But here at Download Odin, we’ll tell you everything about Odin root software. Including Odin video tutorial, Odin download requirements, Odin flash guide (how to use odin) and things to do before Odin download. Odin xda download can be done from here for official Odin download links. Use Samsung Odin root to install custom firmware on your Samsung Android phones and tablets.
Odin Android can be used by connecting phone to computer using USB cable. Once connected download Odin root software, and power off your device. Then put it on “recovery mode” and turn it On. To do this simply hold down home button, volume down key and power ON button together so you can use Samsung Odin. Then open Odin Download folder, and open Odin flash software. Tick mark on “Auto Reboot” option and click PIT. At last you’ll need to select the ROM flashing file using Samsung Odin. Finally, select PAD and TAR for the ROM file.
You may need to install latest Samsung USB drivers. We have posted about links to download Samsung USB driver with Odin download latest version. If you are facing problem in Odin free download or Samsung USB drivers download, then contact us using Contact Us page.
Samsung Odin System Requirements – Download Latest Odin
- Computer with Windows OS.
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers.
- ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS for your device.
- Android USB cable to connect android phone to the computer.
Samsung Odin: Things To Remember
- Before starting the flashing process using Odin root app, make sure you know everything, else watch video tutorial.
- Don’t forget to backup your device (in case you lose any data).
- Download Odin latest version to from our site ensure compatability with every phone.
- Download and install latest Samsung USB Drivers.
- You should also confirm working Custom ROM with your Samsung device first, then download it.
- Each device is different from each other, so procedure of rooting and flashing with custom ROMs will be different too using Samsung Odin.
Odin Downloader Features
Flash Stock Firmware – Odin Allows you to flash stock firmware on your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets. It can be very useful to restore the device in working condition, if in case you got bootloop, application crash, or any software related issue.
Flash Custom Firmware – Odin allows you to flash custom firmware (user modified firmware) on your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets.
Flash Recovery File – Beside flashing the complete stock firmware or custom firmware, Odin also allows you to flash the Stock or Custom Recovery on your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets.
Flash Kernels – Odin allows you to flash stock or custom Kernels on your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to tweak the performance of your device.
Flash Root Package – Odin allows you to flash custom root packages on your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to achieve Root Access on your Samsung Device.
Odin v3.10 – v3.12 Screenshots | Free Odin Software
Odin Download Change Logs – v3.12.3
Odin 3.12.3 comes with Android Root utility, which means it supports rooting Android devices easily. Previous versions were reporting some errors, and hence this latest version of Odin tool is bug free and loaded wit new updates. According to developers, then most stable version of Samsung Odin Root is Odin 3.9 so far. But you should use latest version to install custom ROM in your Samsung devices. Latest Samsung Odin download version is the Odin 3.12.3 version. You can download it from our “Odin Download“ page.
Odin Free Download | Samsung Odin Flash Software
Odin Download blog provides links to download odin all the versions right here and you don’t even have to visit any third party website for download. Samsung Odin for flash/install custom ROM have latest version “odin 3.12.3” which have many improvements and custom kernels. You can download Odin latest version and Odin older versions from below links.
Download Odin 3.12.3 Software
Download Odin 3.11.1 Software
Download Odin 3.10.7
Download Odin 3.10.6
Download Odin 3.10.5
Download Odin 3.10.0
Download Odin 3.09
Download Odin 3.07
Download Samsung USB Drivers
Download ADB & FASTBOOT Tools
- Also Download: Odin Multi Downloader
Note: Before flashing, ACTIVATE PIN in “Secure startup” (You’ll be asked for it AFTER flashing!)
How To Use Odin Root Flash Software To Install Custom Firware
If you are looking for how to use Odin tool tutorials, then don’t worry here we are providing video tutorial on Samsung Odin rooting process. If you are new into rooting, then Odin download will help you too. Before doing something search for Samsung android device model rooting process, for example SM-G920F (not just Samsung Galaxy S6).
FAQs: Samsung Odin Download Tool
- Q: Samsung Odin download software is available for free ?
- A: Yes of course. Odin download is totally free software to download.
- Q: Odin download tool supports which file extensions ?
- A: Odin Root has support for [.tar], [.md5] file extensions.
- Q: Does Samsung Odin support .zip extension files?
- A: No, Samsung Odin tool does not recognize [.zip] files.
- Q: Is Odin Flash software needs any expert to do things correctly ?
- A: No, Odin root tool is easy to use, and just follow how to use Odin video tutorial to get started with it.
- Q: What is “PIT” ?
- A: PIT is the another option to downloading files on android Odin.
Thanks For Samsung Odin Download
Odin Download is just a blog providing Odin download latest version links and tutorials on How To Use Odin. Another thing to remember is that installing custom ROMs in devices may void their warranty sometimes, so do it on your own risk. Before using Odin flash for mobile, be aware about the warranty statement. XDA Forum is official distributor and developer of Samsung Odin Root. We will not be responsible for any damage done by Odin Software. Have any questions or suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.